Friday, February 5, 2010

My Kitchen Helpers

Thought you guys might like a look at my kitchen helpers! My boys, in general, are pretty great about entertaining themselves while I play in the kitchen, and even "helping!"

Jack will either play "maydo" (playdough) or do other artsy things at the kitchen table while I cook, or play "painting" in the sink. This involves a sink full of bubble water, plastic and wooden cooking utensils, and paint brushes.

DSC06455

Charlie is my constant companion in everything. As a nursing baby, we are rarely out of each others' site for more than a few moments. The kid will probably be able to peel a carrot before he can walk because he's usually right up in the action. Situated either in a sling or in the highchair, Charlie is a great sport about just hanging with me in the kitchen.

DSC06369

Yep, I'm a lucky mama to have two great kitchen helpers!

1 comment:

  1. YOu have the cutest helpers. Any new food posts yet? I love it!

    ReplyDelete